How much hair have you got left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much hair have you got left?

Be honest! As we are all sharing so much today.

Me: my hair seems to be more advancing than receding (I get the occasional hair growing high up my forehead!). I am getting greyer these days though
    Last edited by Fat Tone; 20 February 2005, 12:22.
    FT.

It's all there, just going grey
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Few grey hairs - don't they always seem to be on the edge of your hairline so they notice more?

Receding slowly with a tufty centre bit (no need for comb over for me, then ), thinning slightly at the crown.

I generally have the top about an inch long, will go for very short cropped once the crown goes.

Comment

All there - thick and full.
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

it's thinning. a lot. it's bad when the nice oriental lady at the barber shop sits there and goes "Ooh! you need logain!"

so i keep it short. might go for the bald look before too long.
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

All there, just greying quick.
            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

All there, no problems.
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

All present and correct.

Comment

Yes

Comment

All there and in working order.
                    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Nice n' shiny

Comment

I lose a lot of hair, but it doesn't seem to get thinner (though its quality has decreased, less volume now). I found one completely gray hair a week ago (I'm 22).

AZ
                        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I have plenty spare - will consider sending to those in need. buyer pays shipping and insurance.
                          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I got alot, and to be honest I wish I was thinning. Its got to be cut every month or I start looking like a hippie. Speaking of which its soon time for me to in for a cut.
                            Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
                            MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
                            Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
                            Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

still seems to be about the same amount as usual. maybe receding a tad compared to my younger days, but I am not even 100% sure about that. No grays yet ( @30 years old )
                              We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Working...
                              X