Just finished watching Spider Man 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished watching Spider Man 2!

Yeah I know what you're saying but yes this is the first chance I had to sit down and watch a good movie.

It was a bit slow at the begining, but good for character developement, and overall I thought it was a great movie, especially the ending.

No spoilers but it's an ending that every man would dream of

Regards,
    Elie

Re: Just finished watching Spider Man 2!

Originally posted by Elie

No spoilers but it's an ending that every man would dream of

Regards,
    Elie
    And never, ever tell his wife he dreamed it
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I used to read "Spiderman" when I was a kid. I loved the first movie but I haven't gotten around to seeing the second. I've got all the movies I can handle at home so I only make it out to the theatres maybe once a year.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Spiderman is my 2yr old sons first action hero, thats after bob the builder of course.

Breezer
        Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

woah holy coincidences Batman - I watched this for the first time too last night
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

The second was definately a good movie. I loved some the discussion of society and peoples need to have heros...
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

just watching Dunzt running around wet was worth it
              Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

I just had the chance to see it last month (though we've had the DVD forever).

It was excellent. My wife also thought it was fantastic (and she's hard to please when it comes to superheroes and sci-fi)

- Steve

Comment

Working...
                X