New Hitchhiker's Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hitchhiker's Trailer

A new trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is available on the Amazon.com home page. The trailer appears to be in Flash. Here is a direct link to the Flash movie.

Looks rather good.

Note: I seemed to have some buffering issues with the direct link file. Your mileage may vary.
    Last edited by Jessterw; 16 February 2005, 12:34.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

This movie looks like a mix between Independance Day, with a hint of Star Trek's Borg, a toping of Farscape, and a bit of starwars.

Regards,
    Elie

Comment

Looks interesting at least

I'll certainly watch it. Hope I like it. I would so love to like a h2g2 movie.

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Loved the book, loved the BBC series (as cheasy as it was).
        I only go to the theatre to see 2-3 movies a year....this will be one of them this year....
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Just picked up a copy of the complete H2G2, hardbound, gilded. $17. Woohoo
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

resistance is fuutil......obey you must obey......

Comment

I though it was supposed to be "hyperspace bypass" and not "hyperspace express route". I'm being picky but I hate it when they change things for no apparent reason. Does Trisha = Trillian?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                Just picked up a copy of the complete H2G2, hardbound, gilded. $17. Woohoo
                I've got one of those. The pages turned completely brown after 3 years, and are now crumbling.

Comment

Looks funny though.
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

HJ: Trillian's real name is Trisha (Tricia? Trishia?) McMillan.

AZ
                    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Can't wait, loved the books.
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

zaphod with one head ??
                        personal mga-history: mystique 170 2mb,millennium g200,millennium g400dh,parhelia 128

Comment

Looks interesting...
                          (and much more up to date than the BBC series... )

Jörg
                          pixar
                          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by az
                            HJ: Trillian's real name is Trisha (Tricia? Trishia?) McMillan.

AZ
                            Ah, it's been a while since I've read or listend to it.

Comment

http://bvim-qt.vitalstream.com/Hitch...k9273_3000.mov

Comment

Working...
                              X