Make your Opera more powerful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your Opera more powerful!

You probably know about the Custom Buttons page on the Opera Wiki (if not, do yourself the favor of a visit). Just drag the buttons to your favourite toolbar (or just click them and find them in customize toolbars -> buttons and fields -> my buttons. This is currently broken in Opera 8 Beta).

Still, this may not cover all your button needs. I present: The Opera Button Maker! Try it, maybe you like it. I know I do

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Need more Opera ammunition?

Browser speed comparisions

And the proverbial slashdot thread

Comment

Re: Need more Opera ammunition?

So...why don't you use Lynx?

And also: the true limiting factor is still the network connection speed anyway (only at university I have acces to bandwith thanks to which perhaps the difference would be noticeable) . Besides, the interface that I'm used to speeds me up significantly...as well as features (blocking flash for example)

P.S. I dedicate this link to greatdore

P.P.S. Hmmm, I looked at the article more closely and...whoa. I'd get thrown out of my institute if I would use the same statistical methods. Just using lots of numbers isn't enough...the test sample has to be representative. But the author uses for CSS rendering speed test ONE page that, I think, would never exist in the real world. Also, he makes sure that the results are cached results. His table performance is one page too...
      Last edited by Nowhere; 12 February 2005, 10:19.

Comment

Working...
      X