World of Warcraft: good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft: good?

As you may know, the european release for world of warcraft will be on feb 11.

Some of you (DukeP?) may have already played it. So - should I buy it? Will it run on my Duron 1300/256MB RAM/GF4ti4200-8x?

Thanks for any advice

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

It will run....but not very good.
    512mb is a must. 1gb is even better.
    Well...its funt to play.Classes are well balanced.(more or less )
    I would give it a try
    ASUS P5B-E ;2GB G.Skill DDR2 Ram; C2D6420;lub 3D X1950pro ;SoundBlaster X-Fi;WinXP

Comment

Do you play on a PVP server? Is it advisable for someone who just wants to have a good time? (which may include mauling people who annoy me) - I mean, are the PVP servers "lawless", or can one have fun there without getting PKed constantly?

AZ

Comment

Well....i only play PvE
        But on the PvP server there are only so called "home regions" or "starter regions" wich are save.(and even there you can flag yourself as PvP enabled)But in the rest of the world you can kill as much as you like.So if you are into PvP you should give it a try.
        How much brainless PKßn wil happening there....well....only time can tell.But on the PvE server you can flag you charachter also for PvP,so you can get your share of that there too.

For more info try our homepage

World, Warcraft, worldofwarcraft, Screenshot, Artikel, Info, WoW, Gilden, Gilde, Clans, Orks, Humans, Blizzard, Forum, Community, Freier Bund, Videos, Video Datenbank, Video DB, Dark Age of Camelot, DAoC, Camelot, Albion, Hibernia, Midgard, Lotro, lord of the rings, lord of the rings online, herr der ringe, herr der ringe online
        Last edited by Faramir1966; 5 February 2005, 16:26.
        ASUS P5B-E ;2GB G.Skill DDR2 Ram; C2D6420;lub 3D X1950pro ;SoundBlaster X-Fi;WinXP

Comment

it's fun - I got into the final beta, but I don't know yet if I really want to pay the game & pay per month.

my major skill at the moment is fishing...

az - I registered an account for a friend who didn't want it afterwards. you can have it, just pm me. but hurry up, the final beta will end soon...

mfg
          wulfman
          "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
          "Lobsters?"
          "Really? I didn't know they did that."
          "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

pm sent

AZ

Comment

mmm, EQ2...
              "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Final beta will end exactly this Monday at 21pm

Comment

Oh! Damn, and here I am downloading the client all day.

Guess I have to buy it and see if it's any good then

AZ

Comment

My bro is hooked on EVE Online. It looks very fasinating. Programmed in Iceland, ran from servers in London, played by many Americans That's one worldwide game.
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

sorry az, you should have asked earlier.

maybe you manage to catch a glimpse on the final armageddon tonight.

mfg
                      wulfman
                      "Lobsters?"

Comment

Yeah, should have.. well, no matter, I planned on buying it anyway

Thank you very much for the nice offer, though.

AZ, who just thought of the 256 MB stick in that unused PC he has standing around

Comment

everything is burning... woah!

mfg
                          wulfman
                          "Lobsters?"

Comment

Working...
                          X