Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech MX cordless desktop

Logitech finally released the cordless desktop solution with the MX1000:

The wireless keyboard is not sold seperately, afaik.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

sweet! I've been waiting for this
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Nice. I love my MX1000 mouse, but has anyone else with one has problems with the pads underneath scuffing up?
      FT.

Comment

nice! I'm saving up for a laptop - i'll be getting one of these to go with it!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
          Nice. I love my MX1000 mouse, but has anyone else with one has problems with the pads underneath scuffing up?
          Yeah, but not bad enough to hinder movement.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

now if only i could find a shop that sells one!
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

sweet
              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
              Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
              Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                now if only i could find a shop that sells one!
                Here is a link to a 'pre order'.
                Dell Inspiron 8200
                Pentium4m 1.6
                640mb pc2100
                64mb gf440go
                15" uxga ultrasharp
                40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

Comment

Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 3100 - Retail (KB-056-LG)
                  The Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 3000 will satisfy your highest expectations. It features everything you need to get more from your computing experience: beautiful aesthetics, an ultra-flat profile and other ergonomic features, easy control over your media players, and an array of time-saving productivity controls. Plus you get MX optical tracking power with the award-winning MX700 rechargeable cordless mouse.
                  wrong mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                    wrong mouse
                    Wrong product. The TITLE says 3100, the description says 3000.

If it is indeed the 3100, then it comes with the MX1000 mouse.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Well, it's just wrong!

Comment

Working...
                      X