FS:ATI 9700 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:ATI 9700 Pro

$125 shipped in the US...I'll work on something if someone is interested overseas.

Paypal or MO....
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Damn! If my clutch hadn't crapped out on me I'd serisously be considering buying that from you.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Now your clutch died? Holy crap man, that car is a serious money pit. Is that still the Saturn?
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
        Damn! If my clutch hadn't crapped out on me I'd serisously be considering buying that from you.
        Get real.You need to save your money for a newer car.

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
          Now your clutch died? Holy crap man, that car is a serious money pit. Is that still the Saturn?
          Yup. The fingers on the pressure plate seem to be either broke or severely bent. It's really really really really hard to change gears and when I have the clutch pressed all the way down, the car still moves forward.

@SitFlyer: I wish. I can't get a loan, my credit sucks really bad. I do have money to fix my clutch, problem is that I won't have much left for rent.

I'm really stressed out cause I can't take the bus and a taxi would cost me more than I get paid in one day. I really hope they give me enough days off to get my car fixed.

P.S: Didn't mean to hijack your thread GT98, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
            Yup. The fingers on the pressure plate seem to be either broke or severely bent. It's really really really really hard to change gears and when I have the clutch pressed all the way down, the car still moves forward
            Zokes,

Sounds more serious then a pressure plate gone bad...more like a bent shift fork.

Comment

You could be right. If it is I sure hope it doesn't cost a lot to fix.

Comment

Still have that video card?

Comment

Nope been sold

Comment

You could buy a more reliable car for less than the clutch work you've put into that Saturn. LOL.
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                    X