Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joss Stone

Any of you heard of her?

She is a great R&B/Blues singer. She is only 18ish. She sounds a lot older when she sings. But thing is, she blows away most R&B singers and I'd say she is on par with the best.

My wife found out about her about 2 years ago (maybe less) and we've been hooked ever since.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I thought she was even younger than that? As long as she's legal though...

But yes, I have heard of her. Fantastic voice, although the choice of songs sometimes seems a little off (this just be her management/producer messing things up). When she gets the right song though, she's just wonderful.
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Can't not know about her in the UK, adverts on both billboards and TV. Didn't think she was anything special personally
      When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

I keep forgetting that she is British, or something close to that, so I am assuming that she is known more over in that neck of the woods than here...for now.
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Wow.. another seriously hot teen singing babe.. but this one actually has talent!

Comment

I've seen her at a festival previous year, very good voice, good looking and a pretty good live performance.
            Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
            Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Working...
            X