A romantic evening for a Linuxer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A romantic evening for a Linuxer

guru@linux:~> who|grep -i blonde|talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; unmount; make clean; sleep;

probably mega-old, but who cares
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

classy
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

And people say *nix geeks need to get out more
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

What a lovely evening.
          Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
          Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

the fact that im drunk. i think it makes it 20 times harder to rread that
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
              sssame here...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                LOL
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

this is just scary. I hope by the time i graduate my friends around me are not like that... (most of my friends are in CompE and CS)

which reminds me...

My CompE class guy:gal ratio is 109:5. And to make things worse, at my school there are two "stream" thingy for co-op, meaning half of the school population goes on work term while the other half goes study. And this alternates until we graduate. The sad thing is, all my female friends are in the other stream, so I hope I don't turn gay in the next 5 years...

either that or become a sad GNU geek. (I don't think I will as long as I stay away from SoftwareE / CompSci lol)

Engineeirng sucks. No chicks whatsoever.

Comment

You should organize some weekend trips to McMaster or Western. Plenty of women folk there!
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                    X