Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australians..quick question

Hi Ya Mates,
    My wife has relatives in Victoria, Australia. And the daughter just had a baby boy named Luca 2 weeks ago. We are sending something nice and Canadianna to them and I was wondering if you folks know about the National Hockey League.
    When our girls were born they sent some neat stuff like booties with kangaroos on them a boomerang rattle etc etc. We are going to send them an RCMP doll, baby sleeper with the Canadian flag etc etc and I'd like to send them something from my hockey team. But only if they have heard about.
    So have you?
    Thanks

More so grass hockey then ice based, but they would have at least an inclination of it.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Send beer. Nothing more Canadian.

What's drinking age in Oz, anyhow?
      Last edited by KvHagedorn; 20 January 2005, 00:52.

Comment

Legal or Real?
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

was 16 for me.
          no, wait, it's 18!

Comment

And ladies and gentlemen, this is why we call guchi a late bloomer
            Juu nin to iro

Comment

what would you know!

Comment

And ladies and gentlemen, this is why we call guchi a late bloomer
                That's below the belt!
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                X