Detroit Auto Show concepts.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Auto Show concepts.....

were just flat COOL and I'd bet more than a few end up coming to market. Two of my favorites were the Jeep Hurricane;

this thing could probably turn around in a broom closet

and the Chrysler Firepower;

Sweet....

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Niiice. That jeep would look great parked in my driveway
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

those front wheels better counter-rotate, or that thing is going nowhere fast
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Good luck getting that Jeep serviced. I haven't found a single reputable Chrysler dealer in the GTA. And I've been to 5 of them.
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

That is purely a concept vehicle, with no chance to make it into production. The idea is nice, though.

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Chrysler has a way of putting wild concept vehicles into production (Prowler, Viper, etc). I'd say there's a good chance a Jeep similar to that might make production....though most certainly without the insane steering setup...
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I used to own a Prelude with 4-wheel steering

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
                I used to own a Prelude with 4-wheel steering
                ate tires also right?
                Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

My POS Jeep eats U-Joints. I can't wait to get a new vehicle. I might be starting a new side business in the coming months so I might have to keep my Cherokee a little longer.
                  P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I spent many of my younger years working Jeep/AMC/Renault/Eagle dealerships. Best mechanic's parts counter guy in the state
                    Still remember some of the old part #s (which have all been changed by now)
                    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

the Chrysler Firepower looks nice except the FFUGLY (Freaking F***ing UGLY) grill
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

that firepower looks awesome.
                        hopefully it wont be such a dud to drive like the crossfire

Comment

Is it me, or does that 'firepower' bear some resemblence to the Aston Martin DB9 ?

Jörg
                          pixar
                          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

i see a viper back, a sciagletti bonnet and crossfire grill..

Comment

I meant the overall look of the car in profile...

Jörg
                              pixar
                              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
                              X