ebay woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay woes

I bought an adaptec 2400A on ebay two weeks ago.
    The seller advertised next day delivery, but two weeks and a lot of emails later, nothing.

The seller sent an apologetic email stating that he normally replies instantly, but he has been on holiday. His feedback supports him.

He sent me an email three days ago saying that he would post it on the 17th, but it still hasn't arrived.

The dodgy part is that he is ignoring my requests for a tracking number - which would of course verify postage and put him in the clear.

I suspect that he has had second thoughts about selling the card and is simply refusing to post it, saying that it has got lost in transit.

Those who know about Royal Mail's Special Delivery will know that this is unlikely as they always provide tracking numbers.

Anyway, they guy has generously offered me £60 compensation if it does turn up, or a full refund if it doesn't I can guess which one is gonna happen!

Anyway, I really wanted the card (and it was a bargin) but i guess I'll have to settle for a refund which I am sure that I will get now that I have complained to PayPal.
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Take the refund and run
    When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Working...
    X