Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WD40 -- keeping the public from snorting cocaine off toilet lids in bars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WD40 -- keeping the public from snorting cocaine off toilet lids in bars.

But WTF????

The makers of the handy spray lubricant WD-40 proudly list 2,000 uses for their product, from unsticking rusty screws or squeaky bicycle chains to polishing frying pans.

But British police have found another -- keeping the public from snorting cocaine off toilet lids in bars.

chuck
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

We normally used Cooking spray at the bar I worked at.. I still managed to catch 30+ people doing it, over the time I worked there
      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Don't they bring their own mirror or something? I sure wouldn't sniff from a public toilet seat! Anyway, WD40 is a lubricant - does that mean my legs get oily when I use a sprayed toilet?

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az
          Don't they bring their own mirror or something? I sure wouldn't sniff from a public toilet seat! Anyway, WD40 is a lubricant - does that mean my legs get oily when I use a sprayed toilet?

AZ
          Those are some of the many question that this news item provoked in me.
          I mean WTF????
          chuck
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

we mostly sprayed the top of the toilet tanks and the toilet paper holders.. guys "missing" made the seat itself a bad choice for sniffing in the first place
            We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Police in the English city of Bristol said Tuesday they have been advising pub and nightclub owners to spray the colorless lubricant on toilet seats and other flat surfaces in the lavatory that customers often use to snort drugs
              This means that on the weekend I was most likely particularly well oiled. Bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by az
                Don't they bring their own mirror or something?
                Perhaps the police finds the presence of a mirror suspicious...?
                "Hmm, that guy has a mirror, he must be sniffing drugs"

Anyway, WD40 is a lubricant - does that mean my legs get oily when I use a sprayed toilet?
                Reminds me of a Durex add here...

You see a junction with traffic lights, and and hear the noise of a small moped (boy at the wheel, girl sitting behind him). The moped stops at the red light. Suddenly, the light turns green, the moped takes of and the girl slides of the back of it... (the commercial is for Durex with lubricant)

Wasn't WD40 the code of Dick Steele, in the movie Spy Hard?

Jörg
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Haha, Europeans have the best adverts!

Comment

Working...
                  X