Linksys wrv54 vpn probs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linksys wrv54 vpn probs.

Well, I've beat my head against the wall trying to get the linkysys quickvpn to connect to my wrv54g at work.
    I've spoken to linksys, and they just keep telling me to upgrade the firmware on the wrv, and have even sent me some beta firmware, but to no avail.
    I've disconnected the router at home, with the same results. (unable to make connection)
    the wrv54 logs show the connection as allowed, so the issue seems to be an authentication thingy.
    Has anyone been able to get QuickVPN to connect to the wrv54g?
    if so which firmware/settings?
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Yep using firware version 2.36 IIRC. It requires port 443 to be open and also doesn't work if the client is behind a NAT enabled router.
    When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Im behind a wrt54g on the other end, but I tried bypassing the router there and still the same problem.
      I will try leaving port 443 open and see if that helps.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Try opening all the ports and see if it works. If it does, then you know for sure.
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
        X