Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh, we're back!

I needed my fix. Life's good.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Woohoo, MURC is back!
      (we can start posting useless stuff again )

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Yeah baby we're back again
        System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

big badda b00m!
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
            big badda b00m!

Comment

I was starting to get the shakes
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

somehow my brain needs to see those familiar avatars
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Seems like the MURC is like drug too all of us
                  System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

While surfing the net yesterday I was checking this page every 10 minutes or so, hoping that it was back up...MURC rulz
                    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Originally posted by lecter
                      While surfing the net yesterday I was checking this page every 10 minutes or so, hoping that it was back up...MURC rulz
                      I was lucky: they are installing new network cables here, so I didn't have internet access. Consequenly, I couldn't check that often...
                      (allthough every time I had access, I checked... )

Oh, I think az would say that you can automate the refresh in Opare, and choose the time interval between refreshes...

Jörg
                      pixar
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I actually got some work done yesterday
                        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

I watched the movie 'Hero' like 6 times since MURC was down, good movie but not 6 times in a row. I realise just how much I need MURC.
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Glad it's back, MURC is my default home page.
                            RC Agent
                            AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
                            AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
                            AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                              Oh, I think az would say that you can automate the refresh in Opera, and choose the time interval between refreshes...
                              ... and then agallag would say that Avant Browser can do the same thing.

Glad to be back.
                              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                              X