X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved - bug reports here.

Well we have moved, bug reports here please
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Bug #1: Now that this is a widescreen site, the homepage should indicate that it is best viewed not at 16x12 but, I guess, 1920x1200 or somethign like that.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I should give you a custom title...
      dang already have
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

The Show Left Column link on the main forums page seems broken. Never use it so...

Gonna need a nice new cinema display to view this new MURC
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

No bugs, VERY much faster page (for me, at least).

~~DukeP~~

Comment

I think the server is faster, although the evil yahoo searchbot has not caught up with us yet
            Juu nin to iro

Comment

Page downloading is faster, but it takes a few seconds here for the transfers to start - faster network, slower hardware? (it's not a DNS issue, Opera's connection status bar is very detailed)

AZ
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Hmm, posting this message was VERY quick. Maybe it was just a temporary hickup somewhere between the server an me, or it takes longer to load whole forums than only one thread... testing now.

AZ

Comment

Yes, it takes 1 to 3 seconds (longest for lounge, shortest for site feedback) for the server to answer a request for a forum. Threads and the forums main page don't suffer this delay (which is only noticeable because transfers are so much faster now ).

AZ, doing what every german is very good at: complaining at a high level

Comment

after things settle down, i will see if some re-indexing is in order. for the database.

I am in a holding pattern until I have enough time to upgrade to v3
                    Juu nin to iro

Comment

What really bugs me...

I love you Sasq!!!!!

lol j/k. wow, i love this new layout

Comment

What, does the .ws moniker really mean widescreen? Is there any point to this? Isn't there something called html that makes a window whatever aspect ratio you stretch it to?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
                          wow, i love this new layout
                          Amazing what a new logo and server fund graphic can do

It just sounds "cool" KvH... erm, yeah, something like that...
                          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Today, answering times are consistantly faster, so just chalk that up to hiccups on my side (I recently changed my phone & net provider, the new one is faster than the old one, but maybe not as consistant).

AZ

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                              What, does the .ws moniker really mean...
                              I belive it stands for Western Somoa, so just a country top level domain like .uk or .fi
                              When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X