X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @az

yes, got your 'dispensation'

-- and your PM box is full
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

AGAIN? Damn thing is way too small

Thank you for the confirmation; sorry I can't give more at the moment. Maybe next year, for your new metally gadget

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

You mean I've got to do this again
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I'm afraid you will have to

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Hehe, I don't want to abuse gt40's good will too far.
          However, this worked out fairly well, we all know the cafe' press store never went very well.

But, I might look into a six monthly or yearly 'buy an object, get a thingy, support murc' type drive.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

cafe' press store?

Comment

ant created one ages ago. products were soso, and no one really bought from it.

btw cafe press doesn't have a great name.
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Ah, ok.. I vaguely remember. His mistake was to put it on the MURC front page though, if I recall correctly. GT40 started a thread.

Comment

Damn, he's gone and changed the Logo, I suppose all those fobs are obsolete now.
                  Gonna have to make new ones

If anyone has any ideas for any new shiny objects feel free to make suggestions. If I have any slow periods at work I will see what I can do.

Comment

meh, new url, new logo
                    Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                    X