Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Matrox RMA

Hi All,

Does anyone of you have any experience with returning a part to the RMA department and getting a replacement back? Does it take a long time, do you get a confirmation as soon as your part is delivered at their place?

I just send my parhelia off to ireland, and on last friday I had an email back from their coordinator and this tuesday I got an email that she is no long working for matrox?!?!?

Regards,
    Wingie

No idea, I never had to RMA anything to them. I hope they are quick though !
    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

i sent a P128 off to ireland from the UK 18 months ago, it took them 6 weeks, apparently due to a lack of stock, in the end i was happy though as i offered to pay more for them to send me a p256 as i needed the card back, they simply said we'll send you a 256 for no extra cost.
      is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
      Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Hi Borat,

I got the same answer it's currently not in stock p128R , so i asked them when it will be in stock and some other questions have sent this tuesday but up to now no answer.

Will contact them next week to see if my card has arrived, don't know how long it takes by airmail.

Regards,
        Wingie

Comment

Working...
        X