agallag's new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agallag's new ride

For those of you not following the MURC keyfob thread, pictures of my new car are here: http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php...116#post520116

If anyone is in the market for a small sporty car with decent power (160HP), awesome handling, and plenty of cargo room, it's highly recommended.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Sweet.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Is that a Matchbox, or a Hotwheels?
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Har har.
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Does gigantic you actually fit into that little econowagon?

Comment

Very Nice. Quite similar to Ford Focus which isnt a bad thing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
              Does gigantic you actually fit into that little econowagon?
              Yes, I fit quite comfortably. Much better than I fit in my old Accord. Plenty of leg and headroom. The tilt/telescoping steering column helps a lot.

Comment

Nice ride!!

Can't wait to have enough money to fix or even possibly replace my old junker.
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                  Yes, I fit quite comfortably. Much better than I fit in my old Accord. Plenty of leg and headroom. The tilt/telescoping steering column helps a lot.
                  Maybe I should look at that one when it comes time to replace the Impala.. I still don't like the centre consoles, they give you less legroom
                  We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Originally posted by Fluff
                    It's actually based on the same platform as the upcoming '06 Focus, and the current Volvo S40/V50. Ford owns most of Mazda, and I think all of Volvo and Jaguar. I think the engines are unique to each brand though.

This car was built in Japan, so build quality is quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by tjalfe
                      Maybe I should look at that one when it comes time to replace the Impala.. I still don't like the centre consoles, they give you less legroom
                      Go test it out for sure. However, you're a bit taller than me, and I don't have a whole lot of clearance, so you may be disappointed. If you leave out the sunroof, that'll give you a little more headroom. I'm all legs (38.5" inseam), so headroom is not a problem for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluff
                        The new European Focus, the Mazada 3 and the Volvo S40/V40 share the same platform called the C1.

The US Focus is still based on the old C170 platform.
                        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
                        X