PivotPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PivotPro

Any experience with this software working with pivoting monitors? How is the image quality?

Yeah, Pivot software sucks. Image quality is fine, just that its slow. All of the processing of rotation is done through software, so don't expect to be playing games on it.
    You're better off using the built-in rotation function of most newer graphics cards.

Comment

Can you give me a good example of such graphics cards?

Comment

The ATI cards from the past year at least have this feature. In fact the driver allows rotation on a Radeon 8500 I have in a pc at work. Its in the NVidia driver too in one of the advanced feature sections. I don't know if its only enabled for certain models of their cards however. Matrox has rotation also but again I don't know if its only for their speciality cards.

Comment

Do you also have experience with digital slide projectors featuring "portait-mode" like NEC LT170? I'm told that it can be set on its side without limitations. But it also applies PivotPro software. So the projector in this mode will be probably quite slow, too.

Comment

I don't know much about those type of projectors unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
            X