This is a Saturn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a Saturn?

New car from GM's Saturn division. Looks like they've hired some actual car designers, instead of the kitchen appliance designers they've used in the past.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Heres the Aura concept...looks nice

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

that's a perdy roadster.
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

That first car looks a damn lot like the Opel Roadster (Opel also is a subsidiary of GM, which has nearly ruined Opel and kinda killed the brand).

I'll take a Lexus RX400h, thank you

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

It’s based on the Vauxhall VX Lightning Concept, according to that site.

That Aura is not too bad either. Way more than I ever expected from saturn.
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by az
            That first car looks a damn lot like the Opel Roadster (Opel also is a subsidiary of GM, which has nearly ruined Opel and kinda killed the brand).
            Because it is
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Actually, isn't it the Speedster, not Roadster?!?! And i think it actually looks a bit better then the Roadster, still, i'd rather have a real Lotus (who designed the speedster).
              Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

For the price the Roadster looks impressive and this is something that may buy knowing it's not all Saturn but the Vauxhall VX

Regards,
                Elie

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                  It’s based on the Vauxhall VX Lightning Concept, according to that site.
                  Shouldn't that be Lotus Elise
                  When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Working...
                  X