Winamp love'n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winamp love'n

Some new audio toys and tools have been released lately. Winamp got upgraded to 5.08, mostly security fixes:

Embrace your inner fan, subscribe to your favorite artists to get Winamp-exclusive content.

And the MP3 plug-in we all know and love, Shibatch mpg123, got an upgrade on New Years Day, as well as the Shibatch ASIO DLL and EXE plug-in for WinAmp 5 - for those with ASIO enabled sound cards.

This is the Google translated link. Yes, Google does Japanese now

Jammrock ... out.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

From the version history:
    Winamp 5.08:
    * Created new eMusic bundles
    Whassat
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

During setup there's an option to have an eMusic.com icon put on your desktop. There's some offer to get 50 free downloads if you sign up for the eMusic service. Typical AOL program ad crap that we've all grown accustom to. I just unchecked the box.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

You can use this link to get the full version of 5.0.8 but without any eMusic bundle:

Cheers
        nospam

Comment

Working...
        X