Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must have item for any Hi-Fi connoisseur!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must have item for any Hi-Fi connoisseur!

Attached Files
    Lawrence

oooh i'll buy one!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I'll take 2

Comment

I NEED one !
        System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Do they do one with a remote
          When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Very impressive, but I have to raise the question whether it's as effective as this? (note the price!)

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

ROTF!!!!

KvH should sell those to the idiots who harrass him to setup systems they bought at other stores.
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

two please.
                P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Actually I think this is a ripoff of Furutech's Disc Demagnetizer

How can they rip off such an honest product!!!!111!!!!one11!!!eleven1!!!1

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                    Do they do one with a remote
                    Not yet it seems - I bought a few of the Blue Tooth enabled models though!
                    Lawrence

Comment

What's wrong with a DVD rewinder?

I hope this rewinds fasters than my DVD drive... My DVD drive does talk a few seconds to rewind from the first track to last track?

I think this product is gonna be a hit... I will definitely buy a few, each for my DVD drive...

hmm... then my computer setup would be complete

Comment

bah,
                        I've alreay got one and it's modified to be bi-directional and index-able!!
                        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

i got one of the CD rewinders... they work out just as well
                          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Be careful SD, using a CD rewinder will give you uneven disc wear.
                            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

And it takes longer to rewind also.
                              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                              X