Still waiting ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting ????

Well don't know how many people there are stil waiting for some good old matrox days ????

Its about 2 years now for me treid it with the P but no didn,t work for me.

So me is still waiting cant wait to buy one hehe ? but think i got to wait a very very very long time. (for a gamecard that is)

PS i stil drink beer
    specs p4 2.8@3.2Ghz Giga byte xnpbla bla 2x80GbHD Raid 0 creative audigy iiyama vision master 502 (21inch) a logitech mx700
    video is ati 9700pro modded to 9800 speeds volt mod ect ect

SLI :-)

Comment

Well Well that sound very very good an SLI maybe matrox
      still has some big suprices for us in 2005
      specs p4 2.8@3.2Ghz Giga byte xnpbla bla 2x80GbHD Raid 0 creative audigy iiyama vision master 502 (21inch) a logitech mx700
      video is ati 9700pro modded to 9800 speeds volt mod ect ect

Comment

Not going to happen unless both ATI and NVIDIA go bankrupt and leave the graphics industry.

Comment

Or one of them buys Matrox and keeps the name alive for branding purposes.
          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I doubt we'll ever see another Gaming card from Matrox...time to move on if you haven't already.
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
              I doubt we'll ever see another Gaming card from Matrox...time to move on if you haven't already.
              I wonder if there will be any anouncement on Friday.......

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Even if there was an announcement, it would be another year before the part was actually available. It would ship with half of the promised feature set broken or non-existent and a bag of empty promises to eventually fix them in the drivers. Then six months in, Matrox would announce that they're changing direction, will no longer support the card for gaming use, and will not implement all those features waiting for fixed drivers after all.

What's more, we'll all grudgingly accept it and dutifully apply for home equity loans so we can pay for the new card.

P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                  Even if there was an announcement, it would be another year before the part was actually available.

Check the date... Friday is the first day of the fourth month........

Jörg
                  pixar
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
                  X