g400 & macrovision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g400 & macrovision

This has probably been posted a million times, but I cant find any threads which help me.

I've got a G400 Dualhead, running DVDmax and I want to copy DVD's to VHS video's.

I've got the latest matrox drivers (6.5 I think), but I'm not using videotools - I dont know if there is one for pdesk 6.5).

I downloaded a file called vt152cr.zip but that didnt work, and I dont appear to have the rrapi.dll file anywhere on my hard drive.

Any ideas??

[This message has been edited by monkee (edited 16 March 2001).]

The only purpose of that crack is to remove the macrovision-check within the videotools, which are for capture-purposes. I don´t think it does anything with the DVDmax-function.
    Did you already try to copy to vhs? I think it should work anyway. If not you need a macrovision-remover, a device you put between the video-source and the recording-device and that filters the macrovision-signal.
    I think there are some build-yourself-projects on the web, but don´t ask me for an adress (has been to long ago). Professional devices are around $50 I think.

Friedrich

Comment

Working...
    X