Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Reflections

Oh yes, it is a laser thinking game

wow, i remember this one. i used to have the solutions out to something like 12 or so...
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Now I remember why I didn't become a physical chemist...

Lasers and mirrors ARGH

Comment

Same levels but this one has a hint button!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

different passwords though. I was on 19 on the other one... hard shit.

i think the level designs are different too. i'll see in a few more levels.
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

On level 20. Can't figure it out yet. Too tired.

J1NG

Comment

Here's the original thread http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php...518#post234518

Comment

on level 20 as well. ow.

Comment

I remember having guessed the password for the very last level, the password was 'floppy'.
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                    I remember having guessed the password for the very last level, the password was 'floppy'.
                    no its not. at least not any more

Comment

@M|x: I already finished it before, so either way.
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                      X