Valve Needs some new artists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve Needs some new artists

You know... the individual textures are nice, the graphics are nice... but some things just look BAD. Check out this screenshot I just took from a brand new revision of a Counter-Strike: Source map
    de_prodigy
    What an amazing transition. I guess they have some of those crazy janitors that use brooms and T-squares when they clean up the leaves.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Where is that? I looked around while I was playing today, and couldn't find that border.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

well, theres the two outside parts, thats the one right by the T spawn
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

ahahaha thats a good catch mehem I agree they need some animators. I would have at least tiled the items properly and maybe put some leaves hanging over the concrete and those grey tracks. as for me I think I should get around to getting this game, been to busy to play games lately
        SaTaN^666

Comment

Working...
        X