Most users ever online...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most users ever online...

...was 228 on 14th December 2004 at 09:55.

Why? Did we get linked by someone?
    Or are we just that popular these days?
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Bummer, I was not invited.

Comment

wiiieeerrrdddd
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Wow.. that's lots o'bots.

Comment

Well, euhm, let's ask.

I was online...

Who else?

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Me.

~~DukeP~~

(And so it began. The Great PWT of christmas, 2004)

Comment

Not me (I was at my job inteview then)
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I was, spend the first 30mins+ of my work day on MURC.

Comment

Re: Most users ever online...

Originally posted by Kruzin
                  ...was 228 on 14th December 2004 at 09:55.

Why? Did we get linked by someone?
                  the stats of the server should be able to answer this.
                  "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Almost here daily. But not usually that early...

J1NG

Comment

normally i am always on the forums while at work..and at home (since my home page is the MURC).. but not sure whether i am one of the culprits as i am GMT +8hrs
                      Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                      ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Belwarrior, according to MS Streets & Trips, your coordinates put you about 5km off the southern coast of Malaysia, just east of the Singapore border. Do you live in a boat in the Strait of Malacca, or is S&T a little messed up?
                        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Maybe he's a fish

Comment

Lost at sea along with Matrox and Duke Nukem Forever
                            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                              Belwarrior, according to MS Streets & Trips, your coordinates put you about 5km off the southern coast of Malaysia, just east of the Singapore border. Do you live in a boat in the Strait of Malacca, or is S&T a little messed up?
                              Perhaps he got ate by a shark and is moving slowly along the coast???
                              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                              X