Galactica - Spoiler aware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galactica - Spoiler aware

Ok for once we get a show before all you yanks, (no bittorrents needed here!)

Galactica is turning out to be a really heavy going series which is very character based and though, the gci is very secondary. Think of it as a cross between the west wing and ds9. It is a v good programme.

I am probably way off the mark on this one but....

**spoiler**

My theory on the Human-Cylon thing is that the humans are infact artificial beings who have the ability to self-reproduce. The cylons can so far only make another cylon from raw materials. The humans are not aware of this fact but the organic cylons are becoming aware of this fact (and it is disturbing them deeply), Baltar (an english actor in the evil ones role) will discover this as well soon.

I expect that boomer mk1 or mk2 will find that she is pregnant soon, and then be promptly captured by the cylons or humans depending on which Boomer you are talking about.

There are now I think only three episodes left, so all will be revealed soon.

Fire away

Breezer
    Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

i have seen thru ep 9 and NOT seen what you are hinting at. besides they are grown from synthetic DNA so compatability is a MAJOR hurdle, ?what is scaring the Cylons is the independent streak that some are showing ie: Boomer on Caprica taking the downed pilot away fro the area after being ordered to stay put while a shelter was setup for observing the 2 after they had sex

as for 3 eps left where are you getting that info from
    Last edited by Dilitante1; 14 December 2004, 06:34.
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Dilitante1 as for 3 eps left where are you getting that info from [/B]
      This season?
      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I have seen 9 so far, a season is usually 22-26 eps

Comment

Only 12 eps for this one guys, this season - so I've been told.

The makers are very worried that as it was shown on sky1 first it has been downloaded a lot and will effect the us viewing figures.

Comment

The Cylons seem obsessed with breeding with a human. The issue was come up several times. I think they think it will give them some sort of equal footing with man. Beyond that, I don't know.
            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
              The Cylons seem obsessed with breeding with a human. The issue was come up several times. I think they think it will give them some sort of equal footing with man. Beyond that, I don't know.
              You haven't watched enough SF movies.
              Aliens are always obsessed with breeding with humans.
              Usually female.
              chuck
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

I have seen episodes 1-9 (watching the 2003 miniseries now)

I love the series - it makes a refreshing change from Enterprise. I don't like the way that the intro sequence shows clips from the same episode.... I also don't understand how Baltar is being controlled..... all in all, so far so good!
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

it was suggested by "6" that she planted something in Baltar's head allowing her to do whatever in his head and it effect all senses

Comment

Yeah, I'm just watching the miniseries now -
                    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Who sent the commander the note about there being 12 cylon models....

By episode 9, we know five of them...

I assume that at least one high ranking person is also going to be cylon (suitable plot twist...)

Comment

Paddy,
                        I thought that we only knew about 4 cylon models - The guy who was ejected from the airlock, 6, boomer and the guy who blew himself up. I can't remember any others.
                        As for baltar he is a prime candidate as he already has one in his head, and how did he survive the nuclear blast when 6 got toasted.

Breezer

Comment

It was highly suggested that the XO's wife was also one.

Comment

Baltar did say green, but later he said that everyone would pass.

Breezer

Comment

Do the Cylons still only have one eye that bounces back and forth, making it virtually impossible for them to hit anything smaller than the broad side of a barn?

Comment

Working...
                              X