Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallpapers

Hello people.

I have three computer screens and wonder if there is any such thing as a 3 screen wallpaper? I'm using 1024x768 resolusion.

Right now I'm taking 3 wallpapers and putting them together. But you wish that pretty wallpaper would be one big that goes over all 3 screens instead of the same image on all 3 screens. you see?

I use 3 different images on all 3 screens now but only want 1 wallpaper. I'm interested in a green grassfield too. Do you know a good place to find nice wallpapers?

There are such things, but I think you're better off asking in The Lounge or General Hardware/software, where I'll be transporting your post to.

Welcome aboard

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Brad Templeton has a bunch of panoramas that make great triple-head wallpapers

Comment

Just HOW are you running 3 screens?
        If it's off of a Parhelia or other Px based card in streched mode, the possibilities are endless. If it's off of 2 or more cards, in independant mode, you can't do it (at least not nearly as easily).
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I'm running stretch mode yes. but I don't stretch 1 wallpaper. I make a 3 screen in paint that goes all over for now...

Comment

You could always try making one of your own

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
              Just HOW are you running 3 screens?
              If it's off of a Parhelia or other Px based card in streched mode, the possibilities are endless. If it's off of 2 or more cards, in independant mode, you can't do it (at least not nearly as easily).
              in independant mode you can easily do it with active desktop.

Comment

Cool.
                Though I hate active desktops myself....
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

hmm... i have a triple-head wallpapers.. not work-safe though... where did i get them... will post a link soon
                  Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                  ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Some nice free ones here:
                    (you might have to scale them down )
                    Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

Jörg
                    pixar
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
                    X