Sexiest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexiest...

Here's your chance to post pics of the sexiest things around. It could be sexiest car, sexiest case mod, sexiest woman, sexiest boat etc.

And of course all pics have to be in line with usual murc rules - no Pr0n! We all know where the limits are

I was going to start with a picture of Kylie, but I couldn't decide which , so I'm going with the Mazda RX8. This car is sexy for so many reasons, not just looks:

http://www.dieselstation.com/archive/RX8/ (these are wallpapers).
    FT.

TVR Tuscan Speed Six

Comment

Affordable Sexyness

Unaffordable sexyness

(saw one of these near where I live on Saturday! )

Sexy Woman...Hard to pick but here is one of my favs

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

weird that she bought shoes where her toes fall out of them
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

stop posting pictures of the new Mustang - I'm gonna have to go out and get one.
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

huh ... there's a Mustang on the page?

The model/actress look familiar, but I can't put a name to the face. Care to reveal?
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Kate Beckinsale- Shes like the most beautiful woman in the world

van helsing/pearl harbor/underworld/brokedown palace/
              Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 7 December 2004, 11:05.
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Yeh I just watched Van Halen (as my daughter calls it).
                total dissapointment, other than her outfit
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

agreed. i barely got through the movie.
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
                    Affordable Sexyness

Is that the new 390 HP 'tang? My neighbor mentioned yesterday that he was considering picking one up. Maybe in black or perhaps white but he also mentioned a burnt orange color. Does this 'tang manage to do more than go straight fast?
                    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Thats the new mustang, but I thought initially was to roll out with 300 hp, 320 ft-lbs, with a 500hp, 500ft-lb version available next year.

Comment

The sexiest chainsaw carved log bears, available for purchase at

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
                          Is that the new 390 HP 'tang? My neighbor mentioned yesterday that he was considering picking one up. Maybe in black or perhaps white but he also mentioned a burnt orange color. Does this 'tang manage to do more than go straight fast?
                          Yeah everyone was beating up Ford for using a live alxe in the new mustang till it out performed a 350Z on a roadcourse and was with in a second of a BMW M3 laptimes
                          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE] Shes like the most beautiful woman in the world
                            According to......?
                            When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Me. She's at least in the top five.

Comment

Working...
                              X