X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snail Harrasement

Pretty funny stuff. Check them all out!

Attached Files
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

HAHAHA, that's awesome!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

AHAHAHAHA!
      Attached Files
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

ok.. I don't get it.

Comment

nope.
          Me either.
          That second one is disturbing and wrong. I can't see anything humorous about it.
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I thought the first one was funny, but not the second one.

Comment

As Julian Barnes once wrote, "Irony can be defined as what people don't get."

Those of us spoon fed a steady diet of observational humor or more precisely, Homer Simpson ('It's funny 'cause it's true") type antics, may not always appreciate the wry juxtaposition of action and reaction, cause and effect, that is irony.

Put simply, the joke is more funny "hmm" than funny "ha ha".
              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                ok.. I don't get it.
                Most of his stuff is that way. Just plain odd.

Jeff
                -We stop learning when We die, and some
                people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
                Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
                - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
                - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                  Remember the old post a pic of yourself thread that became a "post a picture of "a pit' thread... well this one belongs there.

? I don't don't know understand what you mean. I remember the thread quite clearly though.

Edit: Caught it before the first edit with the 'lasted edited on'. :P

Comment

I suppose we are supposed to be surprised that he kills himself with that gun instead of the gopher? The artist is just on crack. Or maybe it's that the man somehow wanted to punish the gopher by killing himself, like the psycho school principal having himself beaten in a recent thread? Mr. Gopher is obviously distraught.

Comment

Attached Files
                      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

i was having problems posting the pit.
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I suppose we are supposed to be surprised that he kills himself with that gun instead of the gopher? The artist is just on crack. Or maybe it's that the man somehow wanted to punish the gopher by killing himself, like the psycho school principal having himself beaten in a recent thread? Mr. Gopher is obviously distraught.
                          I say, make what you will of it, but one thing for sure is that it makes me think about a lot of awful things...

Comment

Had the man shot the gopher, would he be as distraught as the animal turned out to be?

Maybe the artist is saying something about us and our willingness to kill for convenience and how that's a bad thing?

What strikes me is that it's open to so much interpretation. I like that. That's what makes it art.

Even the pic about the rabbits. Their baby bunnies are still stuck in the pit. What is the artist saying about the grand scheme of things? About us and the world we're leaving for our children? Deep.

On the other hand, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, which would make our artist a prat!
                            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Happy Tree Friends!

Oh, and can't leave out Weebl & Bob.
                              Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 6 December 2004, 21:17.

Comment

Working...
                              X