Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Could not contact any schedulers" message

Am I the only one getting this?
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

It also says "Master file parse failed"

Another Q, to update from 4.09 to 4.13, simpyl DL and install?
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I've had that the entire day. I've stopped my machines as some others had slight reservations at the climate boinc message board.

J1NG

Comment

I got a 'master file fetch failed' 2 days ago, but according to <s>the captain's</s>my log everything is fine now.

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Yeah, with me, the trickle uploaded as well. Still wonder if it is kosher though

Comment

Working...
          X