Just some pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some pictures

Here's three pictures I took with my dads Nikon Coolpix 4300, the full size pictures are 603, 750, and 804 kB, respectivly.

Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 5 December 2004, 18:23.

Just some awesome pictures!

Did you use a tripod? I find that my hands shake too much for high detail close ups.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

they are very nice, makes me feel like i could reach in and touch them. so real
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Schmosef, even in bright sunlight?

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Even what in bright sunlight? Shaking? Yeah. I have to use the fast aperture setting on my digital camera to prevent motion blur.
          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

No tripod, and this picture taken when I got home shows the lighting conditions for the first two (the second was taken on a different day.)
            Attached Files

Comment

Schmosef: Oh of course. The automatic won't know you want the shortest exposure time possible, so it will stick to a more closed aperture, to give you more depth of field and to improve image quality (lenses are better with the aperture not wide open). But for macro work you usually want only little depth of field anyway, to get a nice blurred backgroud, and as short an exposure time as possible. It's no defect of your camera or your hands, this is just a situation where fully automatic sometimes doesn't cut it

AZ
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
              X