output to vcr with divx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• output to vcr with divx?

I have a Marvel G400 and a movie in divx format. I can't get a vidout to my vcr. If I change the codec in Matrox MJPEG there is no problem. So, I can not get an output to my vcr if the used codec is divx? Does anybody know?

i have a marvel g200 and a g400 max so i can't speak from 100% experience, but with the marvel g200 i would just set it to output the whole screen to tv-out, then play the movie full screen. with the g400 i just set it to dualhead clone and do essentially the same thing.

Comment

With a Marvel G400-TV the procedure is pretty simple with some limitations.....

1. enable DualHead/DVDMax

2. select "Use DVDMax" lower down the page. Also open the DVDMax options and select either 4:3 or scale to fit. UPick.

2. Now just about everything MediaPlayer plays will go to the TV-Out including MPEG-1/2/4, DivX, DV etc. etc.

4. ONE limitation: the width of the video must be an even multiple of 32 with some codecs: DivX, Matrox MJPeg mainly. With these you can't use a 720 wide frame but 704 works fine.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
      X