Do Games cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Games cheat

You know what I mean you finally getting to a winning position and the game blue screens.

You've got full armour shielding 199 life points you shoot the bot twice a point blank range in the head and it doesn't die. It shoots you once and thats it poof you dead limbs all over the place.

Or you've got the bot lined up nicely for the kill you shoot and the computer AI sends you team bot striaght across in front of you and you die. Even worse your team members says Same team you idiot as your body disintigrates just to piss you off.

How come your team mate never dies just you!!!!!

You need some health and your computer team AI pushes you out of the way and nicks it. The same time he pisses off and you got shot by another bot!!!

How come the enemy bot always gets to the gun first in an equal race???

The first bot dies and just happens to throw the weapon your way. You change weapons and of course get shot by his team mate.

Chess have you noticed the programme tends too suggest in a nothing position a move that is crap eight moves on. Every other move up to then it's agreed with you as best so you think "£$! it I'll try it as can't see anything anyway.

Golf when you're in the sand or rougth it suggest the golf club with zero chance of getting there.

Golf theres a tree in the way so it suggests the best shot that goes through the centre.

Football you've taken your club to Europe and the premership title on next to nothing and you get sacked becuase you're £1000 over drawn. Come off it If Sheffield united ever got to europe and won the premiership I'd be given the freedom of the city and knighted. Besides bankers are so thick they let a club go 90 million into dept before realising somethings wrong.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Strategy games cheat all the time.

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Just thought of another one.

Car Racing: Going down a long striaght and you spin off for no reason in the middle to go from first to last.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

what happens to me is that i will almost be done with a level, or i'll almost got the high score then the electricity will flicker.
        turning the playstation off. i think the gaming people are talking to the power companies as well.
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Nah it's all those people logging on to look at your latest Avator
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

My electronic chess board castles all the time, but never lets me castle.

My computer ALWAYS restarts or something when I'm about to get to a save point.

Sometimes when I'm playing UT2K I complete a stage and quit the gamd, and when I come back it thinks I never completed that stage. It's usually a stage that I've struggled with

On my old PC C&C: Tiberian Sun would always blue screen about an hour into a skirmish if I was winning, but never if I was getting my ass kicked.

I really wish computer games would exploit cheats that humans can also exploit, (like putting 5 men in 5 IFVs asap in Yuris Revenge, and sending them at the enemy base). When computer games learn to exploit the tactics that they see the human exploiting we will see some excellent games I think.

Comment

Working...
            X