Forgot how much fun this was..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot how much fun this was..

Finally got UT2004 loaded up again and was playing tonight.. haven't gotten rusty after all. I was playing Severance with a bunch of guys on blue until this ass named Jellyfish got in the raptor and just sat there doing nothing hogging the thing. Blue was losing and here's this moron not only doing nothing, but keeping anyone else from using the damned plane. So I got pissed and switched teams.. came over the top of the canyon in a RED raptor and blew his sorry ass away. Then I was camped waiting for the redeemer to show up and who comes up in a manta but this Jellyfish twit. I grab the deemer but he crushes before I can get back in my raptor. As if that's not enough, he starts taunting me on audio. That's enough of that. A bit later I came up from behind him and brought my raptor straight down.. kerplunk! Squashed him like a bug, took the deemer he was camping, and nuked his core Not enough to kill it though.. he was all pissed and saying I sucked on audio.. so after he killed me in his home base again after I nuked his core he was all taunting me again.. little brat. When I reappeared I knew where he'd be so I went to the redeemer area with my raptor, saw him taking off and saying "I got your deemer, Harrargh! hahaha!" came right up behind him and nailed him with a missile, then popped over the divide to help finish off their core while the kiddie is having a fit calling me a f*cker on the audio. It was friggin hilarious!
Working...
X