Yobbette Culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yobbette Culture

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

I see the no smaking policy is working well.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Jeepers creepers. The boy in question must be feeling really full of himself right now!
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Whatever happened to the good old English custom of the bare-bottomed caning?

Comment

Probably the same thing that happened to child abuse.
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Haha I think that boy should sort them all out
          Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

They could still use slippers.

Of course, someone would need to rub lotion on their poor red bottoms afterwards..

Comment

OK KvH, now you are scaring me! :0
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

ROFL

Well, someone needs to discipline these naughty teenage girls..

Comment

Dude, they are 9 and 10!

Comment

Grades 9 and 10

Comment

Anyhow, aside from the Benny Hill-type silliness, PC and lack of common sense has really driven us backwards. It's scary how people grow up now with no respect for anything. And it's because they find nothing worthy of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                        Grades 9 and 10
                        Oh, hehe. I read it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                          They could still use slippers.

Of course, someone would need to rub lotion on their poor red bottoms afterwards..
                          lol! It'll all be captured on CCTV and released onto the net for public "consumption"!
                          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

And KVH would be sent down for Child abuse and would have to sign the sex offenders register.

In the meantime the yobettes would see a nice granny to beat up kill her in the process.

The EU would kick up a fuss as they're too young to be responsible and they would be put into care for a year then come out and beat up someone else.

A good whack with the cane and several weeks suspension is in order. But then that turns them into evil people.

In the meantime KVH is still in jail for trying to introduce discipline.
                            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

States here are passing laws to preserve parents right to smoke a bottom in order to maintain discipline.

Of course there is often a definition that goes with it; usually open-hand on the bottom and that it's not "excessive" or "extreme". Some states also limit spanking to between the ages of 2 and either 12, 16 or 18

In fact about half the states allow spanking in school under in loco parentis.

Typical language: "Parent or authorized agent of parent/guardian/master/teacher is justified to use force if reasonable and necessary to restrain or correct child."

After raising 4 kids I can tell you for certain that if you establish your willingness to whack a bottom when necessary it prevents a lot of problems later. In fact 95% of the spankings we've done were under age 5 and past then all it took was the threat to get a point across.

Basically they know for dead certain that you're credible and screwing up will bring down the wrath of hell on their buns.

Dr. Mordrid
                              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 November 2004, 14:25.
                              Dr. Mordrid
                              ----------------------------
                              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                              X