Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL2: Anybody using the "friends"?

What's it good for?
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

I've tried several times to add a friend, and he has tried to add me, but it didn't seem to work.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

My guess is, it has to do with the "Friends" portion of Steam. If you click on "Friends under Steam, it read, "You have been signed out due to Friends network maintenance."

So maybe it isn't working yet?
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I actually managed to add my cousin, but it shows him offline even when I know he's on. Must be broke.
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
        X