Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• results view: not updated?

Hello,

Is the 'view result' (in 'your account') working properly?

According to this, my last result was:
    9 Nov 2004 20:52:29 UTC --- In Progress Unknown New

However, my latest trickles (shown at the bottom of the page 'your account') seem up to date, as do the results shown in the computer details ...

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

It is being updated, but it's lagging behind some time, not sure how much...

Comment

14 days...?

Jörg
      pixar

Comment

Dude, that "sent" date is the date the WU was sent to you...

Really!
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
          Dude, that "sent" date is the date the WU was sent to you...

Really!
          Hey those dates indeed seem to match...
          Oops.......

Jörg
          pixar

Comment

Oh, thought you was meaning your credit, this seems like it's now lagging behind even the trickle is showing up...

Comment

Yes, it is.....

And this is a pain for the credit-stat-addiction I have.
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Credits are still a mess over there. Is anybody working on this? GNEP, you as our team captian and representative over there, surely _you_ are chasing this?

Comment

I'll see what I can do. I think that Carl, who looks after the databases, has just finished his job, so whoever has taken over from him presumably is finding their feet... OUCS always were a bit crap
                  DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

OUCS?

Comment

Oxford University Computing Services - CPDN is based there. When at uni it was full of men wearing socks and sandals with long straggly beards... and their service levels were pretty awful (to the extent that us engineers basically ran our own kit thankyouverymuch)
                      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Carl Christensen did a change earlier today, so team-stats should hopefully work on next update...

AFAIK his last day is tomorrow, and apparently "Hey, by the way, I will be in Berlin for four months with Einstein@Home so perhaps one of these days I can make it over to Bremen for a "Nordlichter" meeting!"

Comment

Rattle, sometimes you are shown with 30k+ credits, other times with around 1k credits. Any idea what's up with that? We're missing 30k credits currently....

Comment

Working...
                          X