Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

almost the ultimate punishment for stealing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost the ultimate punishment for stealing!

A Thai house painter cut off the penises of two teenagers with a knife after he found out they had stolen 50,000 baht ($1,250) of his savings from an ATM machine, police said on Saturday.

Manit Srithammathan, 40, told police the teenagers, now in hospital, deserved the punishment as they had betrayed his kindness in letting them stay at his Bangkok suburban house, they said.

"There's nothing they deserved more for stealing the money I saved that could have helped me get a job abroad," a police spokesman quoted him as saying.

The painter, facing charges of life-threatening assaults and unlawful confinement, said he could not control his rage as the boys, aged 14 and 15, refused to confess to the theft which he discovered after checking a video record kept by the bank.

Manit threw the severed penises into a canal before his neighbors tipped police off about the incident.

The newspapers here said that he actually wanted this money for a trip abroad

Still, veeery messed up thing he did.
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Hrm... A little extreme, yes, but I can't bring myself to feel sorry for the two boys for doing what they did. Chopping off a finger or two might have been more fitting.
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Well done at least they won't breed.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

TP's comment is spot on

Actually, I kinda agree with Jw, though I'm usually more in favor of lighter punishment.

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

harsh, but they were old enough to know better!
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

That's horrific.. just as they were becoming able to enjoy them, too.

Comment

ROFLMAO KvH

AZ
                There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

they were being dicks, but I don't think they deserved to lose theirs.
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

remember i think it was the super bowl a few years back, where that guys leg went right up back past his sholder... and they showed it again in slow motion... i have the same feeling now
                    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                      harsh, but they were old enough to know better!

No they don't they're too young don't you know that in this modern age you don't have to take responsibility. Thats someones elses problem.
                      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

thats horrible though. basically their lives are ruined before they have even started.
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Look on the bright side, they could turn their lives around and become monks; never having to worry about breaking their vows in any physical manner (well almost).
                          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I would rather be dead, personally.

Comment

OffTopic

Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust,
                              if it wasn't for women our dingdongs would rust.
                              --seen on a womans keyring
                              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                              X