virgin mary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from the article:

She said the sandwich has never sprouted a spore of mold.
    after lab analysis the cheese however was found to contain some highly hallucinogenic mold

Comment

I dunno, it looks sorta like Marilyn Monroe to me.
      Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

The current bid is over $15K! What kind of retard with $15K to blow thinks it would be better to throw the money away rather than give it to charity?

Think about how many hungry people you could buy grilled cheese sandwiches for with $15K!

Our decadence is going to be our ruin.

Just ask yourself, what would Mary do?
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I dunno what these ppl smoke, but i wish they would share it with the rest of us!
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
            The current bid is over $15K! What kind of retard with $15K to blow thinks it would be better to throw the money away rather than give it to charity?

Think about how many hungry people you could buy grilled cheese sandwiches for with $15K!

Our decadence is going to be our ruin.

Just ask yourself, what would Mary do?
            Good point!

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
              I dunno what these ppl smoke, but i wish they would share it with the rest of us!
              No thanks, I'd rather stay sain then to stoop down to the level of both the buyers and sellers of this particualer item on eBay.

Sheesh!!!

Comment

Follow Up

Cheese Sandwich Bought for $28,000!!!

Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

well at least its a sandwitch... some artist once auctioned off his own shit... just to prove that as long as it bares his name as a renowned artists, an item will sell highly even if its just shit... same thing with holy relics and signes... evrey one wants them... every one fails to realise that its just a money making scheem...
                  "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Chuck
                    秋音的爸爸

Comment

OMG.

I'm gonna start burning all my cheese sandwich's and sell em on ebay if this keeps up. People are idiots, it's a STUPID SANDWICH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                        OMG.

I'm gonna start burning all my cheese sandwich's and sell em on ebay if this keeps up. People are idiots, it's a STUPID SANDWICH!!!
                        But a very crafty sandwich owner.
                        Chuck

PS And the secret of a good cheese sandwich is to burn the butter onto the bread.
                        Chuck
                        秋音的爸爸

Comment

I'll make the finest burnt sandwich's you'll ever see!

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
                            But a very crafty sandwich owner.
                            Chuck

PS And the secret of a good cheese sandwich is to burn the butter onto the bread.
                            and add some ketchup, maybe sprinkle some cheese on the outside hmm cheese sandwich
                            Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

It's good to see that someone is still out there taking advantage of the stupidity of the devoutly religious.
                              Bart

Comment

Working...
                              X