Fdoo fro thghtou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fdoo fro thghtou

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!
    Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

if i see this again i will shoot myself!
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I guess Lizzie (and apparently breezer) must have missed this thread...

(luckily for us , don't do it Lizzie! )

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

yea i did miss that, but i have a friend that will copy that paragraph to me whenever she cant answer a question.

iyiiyiiiyiii...
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

its still neato though
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Dnma You Beeezrr!! I htae rndieaig thsoe tgnhis!!!
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Even if it's not new, it's still cool. Amazing how it doesn't even slow down my reading speed.
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I find that if you try to read it too slow, you start having difficulties. Reading fast seems to be easier...

Jörg
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I noticed the same thing, but maybe that's because we're non-native speakers. Native speakers wouldn't have any reason to read it slowly, I guess. And I don't think it would work with people whose english is a lot worse. I also noticed it is harder in german, I guess because our words are longer or our words are inflected more. I also noticed it's easier if you keep a little more physical distance whn reading, so you can take whole words in at a glance.

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Shrooms - Fdoo fro thghtou
                    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
                    X