Stadiums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadiums!

Anybody else than me that has a fetisch for stadiums. (hmm that line sounds really weird)

Background: I'm a football fanatic (the real kind of football), and now my favorite club Malmö FF and the city of Malmö has finally agreed on building a new one. As our old one is a shitty track&field concrete bunker built anno 1958link I have gotten all wound up. I'm 22 you'd think I would calm down and behave more like an adult...

Anyway, the club has asked the fan club "MFF Support" what the fans preferences are regarding the new arena. And MFF Support has asked us, the fans for input, so I started browsing around looking at a lot of photos of stadiums around Europe. On that way it is. Call me sick.

As I know some of you like football here's a simple question for you fans out there: Which football stadium do you think is the most beautifull one? A good site is http://www.stadionwelt.de, it's german but it's easy to navigate the site.

I like the Allianz Arena in Münich that will be finished the coming summer link. I like the concept of the colourfull shimmering during nighttime, very cool. The opening game of WC 2006 will be played here.

Worthless thread but hey we have a lot of that here, no???
    Last edited by Novdid; 17 November 2004, 17:34.

Wembley before the rebuilding?
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

The Gelredome in Arnhem is pretty nice
      All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

A fetish? Well, they do resemble a certain part of the female anatomy.

Comment

Working...
        X