Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tofu chowder ?? Vegetarian sushi ??

Someone just has to convince Al Qaeda to go after PETA

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

A lot of the people in those activists groups are a bit wacky.

I'm tempted to start a group claiming that vegetables have feelings and its horrible to be plucking them out of the ground ot picking fruits off their vines. It would be like ripping a person's arm off!!

Comment

Hey, I love PETA. That's "People Eating Tasty Animals" right?

If we weren't supposed to eat fish, then why do they taste so good?
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

The whole logic behind some of PETA's campaigns are lacking. But I think I finally understand, PETA is comprised of nature snobs. We humans should just be too good for what god/nature intended.

Thankfully clams are still stupid, I'd hate to not be allowed to eat clam chowder or fried clam strips.
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Save the vegetables they have feelings too!!!1
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

PETV just doesn't have the same ring to it... in fact it almost sounds like it should be for Pet TV

Comment

Originally posted by rylan
              A lot of the people in those activists groups are a bit wacky.

I'm tempted to start a group claiming that vegetables have feelings and its horrible to be plucking them out of the ground ot picking fruits off their vines. It would be like ripping a person's arm off!!
              I think that's the idea behind fruitarians...they only eat the fruit that has dropped dead from trees
              All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Oh noes, your immune system heartlessly kills invading bacteria! F'ing morons, they give intelligent environmentalists a bad name.

I wonder if PETA would have a problem with people eating people?

Comment

The first episode of this season's South Park expresses the relationship between PETA and animals veeery well...it doesn't get better than a man marrying an ostrich
                  All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Quite fitting, since PETA seems to have their heads stuck in the dirt in regards to the reality of nature and the food chain.

Comment

Amazingly stupid people,

Next thing we hear, they’ll probably be trying to stop carnivorous animals from eating other animals
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
                        Amazingly stupid people,

Next thing we hear, they’ll probably be trying to stop carnivorous animals from eating other animals
                        Reminds me of the Futurama episode with the Popplersâ„¢, the wacko environmentalists said they had taught a lion to eat tufu, and then the camera pans to the lion which is starving to death and coughs like it's about to die.

Comment

I've sent this link to a friend who claims he is vegan but isn't, as he will eat anything that comes from the sea!

Wicked!!!

I've another friend who is a true vegan, but I don't think he hears his asparagus scream when he cuts them.
                          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
                            F'ing morons, they give intelligent environmentalists a bad name.
                            Exactly!

BTW I don't understand why people eating people who have AGREED to be eaten is regarded as such a bad thing. I mean, as long as they do it in public, they may eat each other all day long, for all I care.

I will be happy when we finally have lab-grown meat. No animals with miserable lives just to be killed at the end, no diseases, controlled quality... Then again, I bet many "environmentalists" or animal rights people would be against THAT, too. (I'm talking about growing only the meat, without brains etc.)

AZ
                            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I, on the other hand, am all brains without meat.
                              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                              X