No announcement yet.

Habby belated 500,000 birthday murc :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Habby belated 500,000 birthday murc :)

I saw the post ID number in VJs phone thread and though hey - we've over 1/2 a million posts on murc...who got 500,000?

It was me! http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php...000#post500000 back in October.

Happy belated 1/2 million birthday murc

I suppose its not surprising given some peoples PWC
    FT.

PWC++

Comment

Members: 12,917, Threads: 47,854, Posts: 468,532
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

umm, err, the posts count is not exactly accurate.
        it lists the number of posts that are in the DB right now - well the posts you can see anyway.

it doesn't include posts that have been deleted or moved out of a visable area.
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

erm.. HBD anyway MURC!
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
            it doesn't include posts that have been deleted or moved out of a visable area.

<Hmm time to hack the forum and see what exatly is moved out of the visible area!>
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Happy Postday!

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
              X