CPDN graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPDN graphics

Any thoughts on how I can view the graphics on my Parhelia? Now it just crashes (big time) when I click 'show graphics'... It works on my computer at work (which has an nVidia)...

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Works fine on my Parhelia... so
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Well, I tried it before, and it actually did serious damage to the work in progress.... So I'm not going to try now...

Jörg
      pixar

Comment

Yup probably just best to leave it then. Which drivers are you using btw for the P? Can't remember what I'm using but they're certainly not the most recent, and definitely not the DX9 drivers (I'm getting a bit lazy with updating drivers these days...)

Comment

I'm using the DirectX9 drivers (I don't know if they released others in the mean time, I have the first ones that were made available)...

Jörg
          pixar

Comment

It may be that somehow the DX9 drivers don't like CPDN. Oh well...

Comment

I have the 1.07.01.060 drivers on a P750 under win 2000. If I choose show graphics the computer locks up and has to be rebooted.

Will try on a parhelia later today.

dshumake

Comment

Working...
              X