Logitech MX 1000 Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech MX 1000 Problems

Anyone else using a MS wireless keyboard with their Logitech Mx1000 mouse? I'm having problems with the mouse sputting and overall not mousing smoothly. I have the lastest Logitech drivers installed and have the wireless stations seprated by a couple feet and I'm still having problems. Also the back button doesnt work in Firefox 1.0 PR2.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Well for Firefox use the latest release.

As for the mouse haven't gone so can't comment. Looks like it's worth waiting for at least six driver releases before buying one.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I think I figured out the mouse problem..I think the old mX700, which was unplugged and dissconnected was interefering with it since the batteries where in it yet LOL Took them out and it works fine now

The back button still doesnt work with Firefox 1.0
      Last edited by GT98; 12 November 2004, 18:18.
      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
        The back button still doesnt work with Firefox 1.0
        It does!
        Just assign "Generic Button" to the Back- and Forward button.

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Comment

The latest drivers fixes the skipping problem! Make sure you uninstall the old ones first!
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
          X