Thanks to Rob_b, Chris, AndrewDV, & Displacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Rob_b, Chris, AndrewDV, & Displacer

Thanks guys for shedding some light on the issue of RRG vs. ATI. I am persuaded that RRG is the better choice. However, some other MURCers have strongly recommended Pinnacle's products over the RRG. Ugh-h, RRG vs. DC10+??? Now I feel as dizzy as ever in my Quest for the perfect low-budget video capture card!

Again thanks mucho,
    Preston

Hello,

It is difficult to choose a good card. It is more than just picking a card for gaming or similar. If you are like me, you want the most quality, flexibility, but least price ;-{>

If you have not done so already, create a simple spreadsheet in Excel. Have a list of features go across the columns and a list of card data go down the rows. This gives you a central store of comparison. This helps me.

Don't forgot that all the cards are analog devices. If you are capturing using something other than MJPEG, than most cards have similar quality (resolution and cost being the largest deciding factors).

Anyway you go, buy from a place with a good return policy. Then, you can return what you do not like.

Thanks

Comment

I feel your headache prston. Rest assured that you are not alone

Displacer

Comment

Working...
      X