A tragic accident I think not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tragic accident I think not

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

The driver made no attempt to move the car. I call that manslaughter at least not an accident.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

sounds like suicide to me as the driver did not move and stayed in car
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Why do people insist on ending, or even just disrupting, other peoples lives when they want to take their own? If you're going to commit suicide, go for it, but don't kill others in the process.

There's a bridge in Toronto that's famous for suicides. It's called the Bloor St. Viaduct. It goes over the Don Valley, wich contains the Don Valley Parkway, a major north/south artery in the city. Most considerate jumpers jump into the Don river, or into the grassy area, but the selfish ones jump onto the highway and end up killing drivers as well.

They've now put up a huge ugly and expensive barrier on the bridge to prevent people from jumping, so of course, they just jump off the next bridge up the road now
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Yeah I see that bridge everyday on my way to work, and yes it looks ugly, but if you recall there is another bridge further down that is just as high and could kill someone that jumps off it.

I agree that people who commit suicide are mentaly ill.

Comment

Working...
          X